Visited, available on iOS or Android, is a travel app with over 1 million users who check off places they've traveled to around the world. Visited allows users to see custom travel maps of where they've been, browse popular destinations in different categories, set travel goals, and get custom-printed travel maps.
Here are the top 10 luxury destinations in the world according to Visited:
- Paris, France attracts over 30 million visitors a year and offers luxury shopping, exquisite food, luxury hotels, and iconic attractions like the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre.
- London, England is a longtime luxury destination with upscale amenities, luxury shopping, fine dining, and a storied history of aristocratic life.
- New York City, United States is a cultural capital, with high fashion, world-class restaurants, upscale hotels, and extensive luxury shopping along Manhattan's Fifth Avenue.
- Amsterdam, Netherlands offers a wide selection of luxury hotels, designer brands, and rich cultural history.
- Barcelona, Spain features colorful sites, luxury hotels, upscale shopping, and delectable wine and cuisine in a mild climate.
- Venice, Italy features private gondola rides, Italian luxury brands at Saint Mark's Square, and exquisite Italian cuisine and fine wine.
- Florence, Italy allures luxury travelers with elegant art, architecture, Renaissance history, and modern luxury hotels with world-class amenities.
- Las Vegas, United States - or Sin City - serves up over-the-top luxury hotels and shopping, world-class restaurants, and upscale spas.
- Los Angeles, United States is home to Hollywood, movie stars, opulent mansions, beautiful beaches, and luxury shopping along Rodeo Drive.
- Prague, Czech Republic includes luxury hotels, Prague Castle, Michelin-starred restaurants, and designer boutiques.
To learn more about the Visited app, visit https://visitedapp.com.
About Arriving In High Heels Corporation
Press Release Service by Newswire.com
Original Source: Visited Unveils List of Most Sought-After Luxury Travel Destinations